Wednesday, November 17, 2010

something about one of those days..



It's always freezer-status in our offices.  Unless the A/C is broken, but that's another story.

Today was like any other day, frigid.  This sparked a craving for something warm and delicious, hence a pumpkin spice latte was the perfect choice.

I walked to the Starbucks about 2 blocks away from my building and ambitiously ordered a grande (I rarely get coffee, and when I do it's always the smallest size, tall).  I trek back through the city winds to my office, put my keys down on my desk and.... promptly spilled most of my treat all over my desk and its contents.  Not only that, it somehow managed to leak into all of the drawers and leave puddles in the carpet (thankfully, the carpet is getting replaced in a few weeks, so this was quite timely).

I go through about 1/2 a roll of paper towels mopping everything up and wiping pumpkin spice from all the electronics, and finally sit down at my desk and.. knocked the rest of the coffee all over my newly clean desk.

Seriously?!  Un-freaking-believable.

It's just one of those days..

No comments: